Friday 29 June 2012

Reading issues..


Reading. It’s a way to just get away from everything else, go into your own little world. When you’re sad, can’t sleep, or just generally bored, books are the best thing ever. There is nothing that compares to it, and I think that’s why I’ve always loved it so much.

When I was younger I basically lived for reading, I spent pretty much the whole of my time with my head buried in a book. Which is probably one of the reasons I like English as much as I do, it’s one of my favourite subjects, and always has been. It’s a real shame I don’t read as much as I used to any more. My reading pattern is all over the place. I will go weeks without touching a book, and then I’ll find a book I enjoy and spend the entire day reading.

Reading is amazing, I just wish I could find the time to do it more!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you lannaltheflannel! My reading pattern is exactly like yours!
    :)

    ReplyDelete